Author Topic: Import locked files but cancel tag  (Read 3257 times)

Offline bluesnappa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Import locked files but cancel tag
« on: January 31, 2013, 09:46:39 AM »
Is there any way to import the locked files and have the tag removed automatically so that you can go through the files again and tag only those you want to work on. It would just speed up and save ctrl A, ctrl-. Every second counts for a weekend warrior.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Import locked files but cancel tag
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 10:01:14 AM »
Is there any way to import the locked files and have the tag removed automatically so that you can go through the files again and tag only those you want to work on. It would just speed up and save ctrl A, ctrl-. Every second counts for a weekend warrior.

No.  Locked files are imported with the Tag checkbox checked and there is no setting to import locked files without also tagging them.

But if you're applying an IPTC Stationery Pad, you could try setting it to clear the Tag when the IPTC Stationery Pad is applied.  I haven't tried it myself but it might work.  You must have PM5 for this to be possible since setting the Color Class, Rating and Tag was added in PM5.

-Kirk

Offline bluesnappa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Import locked files but cancel tag
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 12:41:13 PM »
Brilliant, worked a treat. I just had not seen the tag tick box in IPTC stationery pad...you guys have thought of everything. Thanks.