Author Topic: KB shortcut to switch between contact sheets - removed from v5?  (Read 3289 times)

Offline ba1212

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
KB shortcut to switch between contact sheets - removed from v5?
« on: February 14, 2013, 10:56:47 AM »
In previous versions I have been able to switch between open contact sheets by pressing Alt-W (to activate the Window menu), then 1,2,3 etc to select the relevant contact sheet.

This seems to be missing from v5. I'm running build 13645 on Windows 7 64 bit.

Does anyone know if there's a new keyboard shortcut to switch between contact sheets? If not I'll raise it as a 'new' feature request.

Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: KB shortcut to switch between contact sheets - removed from v5?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 11:24:44 AM »
In previous versions I have been able to switch between open contact sheets by pressing Alt-W (to activate the Window menu), then 1,2,3 etc to select the relevant contact sheet.

This seems to be missing from v5. I'm running build 13645 on Windows 7 64 bit.

Does anyone know if there's a new keyboard shortcut to switch between contact sheets? If not I'll raise it as a 'new' feature request.

Feel free to make a Feature Request.  There are no shortcuts for cycling through the Contact Sheet tabs on the Windows version.

-Kirk

Offline ba1212

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 12:04:13 PM »
Thanks Kirk

Will create a feature request shortly. Switching contact sheets with the keyboard (alt-w) was possible on previous versions, so I'd be interested to know if this omission was deliberate or not!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 12:10:58 PM »
Will create a feature request shortly. Switching contact sheets with the keyboard (alt-w) was possible on previous versions, so I'd be interested to know if this omission was deliberate or not!

It wasn't deliberate, but was a side effect of moving to Microsoft's more modern SDK (Software Development Kit).  If I were to add such a feature, I would make keys to cycle forwards and backwards through the tabs rather than have to look at a drop down menu and then have to press a number key.

-Kirk