Author Topic: Clear IPTC Stationery Pad Fields dialog enhancement  (Read 3090 times)

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Clear IPTC Stationery Pad Fields dialog enhancement
« on: February 25, 2013, 02:56:51 PM »
I think it would greatly increase the usability of the Clear IPTC Stationery Pad Fields dialog to have the top row (Clear field and Clear apply) tabs to check all items in the respective column.
While All and None does check/uncheck all checkboxes the two top row tabs could toggle the Clear field and Clear apply checkboxes separately not to need clicking all the individual checkboxes in a row.

It would also greatly increase usability to have the ability to save snapshots in the Clear field and Clear apply dialog.
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Clear IPTC Stationery Pad Fields dialog enhancement
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 04:09:28 PM »
I think it would greatly increase the usability of the Clear IPTC Stationery Pad Fields dialog to have the top row (Clear field and Clear apply) tabs to check all items in the respective column.
While All and None does check/uncheck all checkboxes the two top row tabs could toggle the Clear field and Clear apply checkboxes separately not to need clicking all the individual checkboxes in a row.

It would also greatly increase usability to have the ability to save snapshots in the Clear field and Clear apply dialog.

I don't think the table view control offers such customization.  I can see adding snapshots however.

-Kirk

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Re: Clear IPTC Stationery Pad Fields dialog enhancement
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 02:26:31 AM »

I don't think the table view control offers such customization.  I can see adding snapshots however.

-Kirk

I thought snapshots would be more difficult to implement, but it would solve the basic problem and even offer extra options too.
,-))

Thanks for considering it!
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com