Author Topic: Version 5 Build 13857 - Mac Flicker Upload issue: Have not received photosets...  (Read 6551 times)

Offline Citizenzoltan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hi,

Since I updated my PM5 to Build 13857, I'm no longer able to upload to flicker on my Mac under Mountain Lion. The Message was "Unable to upload because: Have not received photo sets list from server". I then went to connection and deleted my account and re-created it by entering my name and clicking on "New". There was no prompting to authorise PM5 for Flickr. I clicked on the Flickr logo at the bottom of the File Uploader window and my flickr page comes up in Safari w/o prompting for authorisation.

Now nothing works and when I try to upload any photo I get this error message:

"Unable to upload because: uninitialized constant PM::UploaderTemplatesNamespace::Sandbox::M1010230446_ApplicationsPhotomechanic5appContentsBuiltin_templatesUploadFlickr::FlickrUploadProtocol::MD5"

How can I make flicker upload work again? Thx
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 07:17:37 AM by Citizenzoltan »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Since I updated my PM5 to Build 13857, I'm no longer able to upload to flicker on my Mac under Mountain Lion. The Message was "Unable to upload because: Have not received photo sets list from server". I then went to connection and deleted my account and re-created it by entering my name and clicking on "New". There was no prompting to authorise PM5 for Flickr. I clicked on the Flickr logo at the bottom of the File Uploader window and my flickr page comes up in Safari w/o prompting for authorisation.

Now nothing works and when I try to upload any photo I get this error message:

"Unable to upload because: uninitialized constant PM::UploaderTemplatesNamespace::Sandbox::M1010230446_ApplicationsPhotomechanic5appContentsBuiltin_templatesUploadFlickr::FlickrUploadProtocol::MD5"

How can I make flicker upload work again?

We're looking into the problem.  In the meantime you can use the prior version of Photo Mechanic, build 13764 which shouldn't have this problem.

http://www.camerabits.com/download/PhotoMechanic5R13764.dmg

Any Windows users encountering this problem can get build 13764 here:

http://www.camerabits.com/download/PM5SetupR13857.exe

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-Kirk

Offline Citizenzoltan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Still no joy. Now it does bring up the flickr site in Safari to offer the authorisation of PM but when I press the SEND button it says: Unable to upload because: Have not received photoset list from server.

Offline Citizenzoltan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
... the old version started working again. Yet, I wouldn't call that a smooth experience even for the previous build...

Offline Simon Jacobs

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Is this still an issue? PMv5 Build 13444?

I cannot connect to Flickr.

SJ

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Simon,

Is this still an issue? PMv5 Build 13444?

I cannot connect to Flickr.

Build 15077 is the current build.  Please update and if you're still having Flickr connectivity problems, let me know.

-Kirk