Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

Photo Mechanic Version 5 User Manual: Comments thread

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sven:

--- Quote from: MickO on March 27, 2013, 09:58:45 AM ---
We definitely will be at some point.  I know mechanized translations are probably untenable for technical matter.  But, we are looking at a lot of internationalization options.  German will be a top priority.

--- End quote ---

Native German here :)

Woodie:
Will there be a menu selection, possibly in the Help menu, in a future build of PM to go directly to the wiki if computer is online as there is now to go to the forum?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: Woodie on March 27, 2013, 02:47:55 PM ---Will there be a menu selection, possibly in the Help menu, in a future build of PM to go directly to the wiki if computer is online as there is now to go to the forum?

--- End quote ---

We'll likely add that to the next build.

-Kirk

judophotos:
I feel the same as Hayo Baan that a readable/printable PDF version should be available if possible.

I travel quite a lot by air and to be able to read the manual on my laptop or tablet as a PDF would be ideal.

David

Mick O (Camera Bits):
I hear you on the special printed version, but again I do really suggest trying to print from the wiki page and see how it looks.  And, with OSX at least, it is very easy to create a PDF.  For example, to create the PDF below, I just printed the "Speeding Up Captioning" section right from my browser using the OSX print dialog and choosing the PDF option  You'll see that the page automatically formats for printing by removing the wiki menus, sidebars, header, and footer.

http://www.camerabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/PhotoMechanic-Speeding_Up_Captioning.pdf

In this way, you can print (or create PDFs of) just the sections you need.

I hope this helps.

-Mick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version