Author Topic: uninitialized constant  (Read 3612 times)

Offline jmacht

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
uninitialized constant
« on: March 30, 2013, 05:42:45 PM »
I just updated PM to Version 5.0, build 13857 (4cf31e0)

Now I can only see one gallery listed in my Gallery list. When I try to upload to that gallery (which is not the correct gallery of course) I get a message "Unable to upload because: Have not received gallery list from server.
I've been able to upload directly in smugmug and MacDaddy.

The last version started to show one gallery but quickly updated the gallery list.

Anyone know what may be wrong?

I also just noticed that after the uploader in PM says "Opening Connection" it then says "uninitialized constant"

thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: uninitialized constant
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 06:38:54 PM »
I just updated PM to Version 5.0, build 13857 (4cf31e0)

Now I can only see one gallery listed in my Gallery list. When I try to upload to that gallery (which is not the correct gallery of course) I get a message "Unable to upload because: Have not received gallery list from server.
I've been able to upload directly in smugmug and MacDaddy.

The last version started to show one gallery but quickly updated the gallery list.

Anyone know what may be wrong?

I also just noticed that after the uploader in PM says "Opening Connection" it then says "uninitialized constant"

A fix is coming soon in a new build.  It isn't available on the Camera Bits website directly yet, but you can download it here:

[EDIT] The new build has been deployed.  Read more about it and download it from the Announcements section of the forums.

-Kirk
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 06:18:37 PM by Kirk Baker »

Offline jmacht

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: uninitialized constant
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 06:58:07 PM »
You are the Man!
thanks for the quick response... it was much needed.

Happy Easter!