Author Topic: Printing Problems  (Read 1574 times)

Offline nohjdrib

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Printing Problems
« on: June 10, 2013, 02:18:19 PM »
Hi
new computer with Windows 7 instead of XP. Using PM 4.6.9- can't seem to get the contact sheet to print as before. It always wants to print to my printer but I want a pdf output. I have changed the pdf to default printer but it still prints to my normal printer. If I turn off my printer it wont print at all. What has happened to the select printer option?
Also font size on contact print is too small to be usable- this was not the case before.
Help!!
John

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Printing Problems
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 02:26:14 PM »
John,

new computer with Windows 7 instead of XP. Using PM 4.6.9- can't seem to get the contact sheet to print as before. It always wants to print to my printer but I want a pdf output. I have changed the pdf to default printer but it still prints to my normal printer. If I turn off my printer it wont print at all. What has happened to the select printer option?
Also font size on contact print is too small to be usable- this was not the case before.

Hold down the Shift key while bringing up the Page Setup dialog and your new default printer will be recognized.

-Kirk