Author Topic: The Photo Mechanic In Action Contest  (Read 6422 times)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
The Photo Mechanic In Action Contest
« on: April 30, 2013, 06:26:07 AM »
Show Us Your Photo Mechanic in Action
& Win a LIFETIME License!

As part of our continuing celebration of Photo Mechanic's 15th Anniversary this year, we are offering one lucky user a chance to win a lifetime license to Photo Mechanic.

The Photo Mechanic In Action Contest

How does it work?
Simply photograph your computer while Photo Mechanic is in use and send us that photo. Choose your location wisely and use as much creativity as you want! Is your "office" in the middle of the desert or the top of a mountain or simply a computer cubicle at the library? Let your Photo Mechanic shine in your submission, and you could win the big prize: a lifetime license to Photo Mechanic!

Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, photographic quality and adherence to the submission requirements.

How do I submit an image?
Photographers may submit one image per day via email to contest@camerabits.com. An entry consists of a single image attached to the email, sized to 10″ on the long side at 250 dpi, compressed to no larger than 2MB. Images must include recognizable use of the Photo Mechanic program. Make sure to put your contact info in the IPTC Contact Info metadata section using the Stationery Pad.

For a complete list of the rules including the necessary IPTC information, please visit our contest rules page at:
http://www.camerabits.com/photo-mechanic-in-action-2013-contest-rules/

Where can I see the other submissions?
We will post the gallery of submitted photos on our Facebook page. We will be posting notices of new submissions and will share a public URL via our social networks and our Forums.

When do I find out if I won?
We will announce the winner of the grand prize on Monday, May 20th via our social networking platforms and a notice on our Forums. Keep watching the hashtag #PMinAction for updates!

Good luck to all the contestants. We can't wait to see the great places where Photo Mechanic is being used!

-The Team at Camera Bits

Celebrate with @CameraBits on Facebook, Twitter & Google+!
You can follow our anniversary festivities on our social networks as we celebrate Photo Mechanic turning 15. The hashtag #PMturns15 will alert you to any sales, giveaways and contests we are hosting to celebrate throughout 2013. Also on our feeds, you can get inspired by our "Photo Inspiration of the Day" posts as well as other software and photography news. See you on the networks!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:57:06 PM by MickO »