Author Topic: Ingest error  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Ingest error
« on: August 13, 2013, 04:36:24 AM »
Hi, Kirk
I ingested two cards at the same time (one CF and one SD) with a double card reader attached directly to a MacBook. They were loaded with pictures of two different cameras (a 6D and a 7D) taken on the same day.
It appeared an error message at the end of the ingest saying "..could not create destination folder". I found it strange because it did create the destination folder (the same for both cards - dated folder). It seems the files were correctly ingested, though. I have attached the screenshot of my ingest settings. Do you think it is a normal behavior of PM? (because the destination folder was supposed to be the same, I mean).
TIA

-Luiz Muzzi

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Ingest error
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 06:32:56 AM »
Luiz,

I ingested two cards at the same time (one CF and one SD) with a double card reader attached directly to a MacBook. They were loaded with pictures of two different cameras (a 6D and a 7D) taken on the same day.
It appeared an error message at the end of the ingest saying "..could not create destination folder". I found it strange because it did create the destination folder (the same for both cards - dated folder). It seems the files were correctly ingested, though. I have attached the screenshot of my ingest settings. Do you think it is a normal behavior of PM? (because the destination folder was supposed to be the same, I mean).

Errors are never normal behavior.  If the problem happens again, let me know.

-Kirk

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: Ingest error
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 05:24:10 AM »
OK.
Thanks for your quick reply.
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi