Author Topic: Flickr upload not functioning since the 9-12-13 Flickr Update ?  (Read 2187 times)

Offline RogueMD

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Flickr upload not functioning since the 9-12-13 Flickr Update ?
« on: September 14, 2013, 09:16:33 AM »
PM V5 13915 Intel iMac OSx - all up to date as of today. Since the Flickr update 2 days ago, my ability to upload to Flickr is broken. I have de-authorized and reauthorized to no avail. The upload goes along and seems to send the file according to the progress bars but a few seconds later an error message is given that the upload failed. I was wondering if I am alone with this problem or are others having similar issues.

Dennis.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Flickr upload not functioning since the 9-12-13 Flickr Update ?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 09:47:47 AM »
Dennis,

PM V5 13915 Intel iMac OSx - all up to date as of today. Since the Flickr update 2 days ago, my ability to upload to Flickr is broken. I have de-authorized and reauthorized to no avail. The upload goes along and seems to send the file according to the progress bars but a few seconds later an error message is given that the upload failed. I was wondering if I am alone with this problem or are others having similar issues.

We're not aware of any issue but could you tell me what the error message says?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline RogueMD

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 08:46:52 PM »
I would, but as I tried again to upload this evening, it works just fine... Thank you. I will put it down to some temporary glitch on the Flickr Site.

Offline Peter E

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »
The Flickr site was down due to a major maintenance work.