Author Topic: DPP JPEG Color Profile  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
DPP JPEG Color Profile
« on: October 08, 2013, 04:08:38 AM »
Kirk,
I have also noticed that I cannot see the color profile of the jpegs created by DPP in the Info Text. It says "undefined", while the raw file is "sRGB Profile". Is that a normal behavior? Please see the screenshots attached.
TIA,

-Luiz Muzzi

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: DPP JPEG Color Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 06:05:33 AM »
Luiz,

I have also noticed that I cannot see the color profile of the jpegs created by DPP in the Info Text. It says "undefined", while the raw file is "sRGB Profile". Is that a normal behavior? Please see the screenshots attached.

Without a sample JPEG to look at, I can't tell you if the JPEG has a profile tagged on it or not.

-Kirk

P.S. I moved your post and changed its name because it didn't seem relevant to the original discussion and is not a feature request.

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: DPP JPEG Color Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 04:07:28 AM »
Luiz,

Without a sample JPEG to look at, I can't tell you if the JPEG has a profile tagged on it or not.

-Kirk

P.S. I moved your post and changed its name because it didn't seem relevant to the original discussion and is not a feature request.

Hi, Kirk
OK. I will send you the jpeg by FTP.
The name of the file is Garden-2013_07_27_10105400
TIA,

-Luiz Muzzi