Author Topic: zoomed previews not showing  (Read 2873 times)

Offline alundy

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
zoomed previews not showing
« on: October 21, 2013, 07:35:27 AM »
i have 4.6.9 running on windows xp and lately the previews when I double click to enlarge have been blank.  It is not consistent, ie some will work fine and as i scroll thru the images the screen will come up blank.  I I look at the image info it still comes up so apparently PM thinks the picture is showing but it is not.  Any clue's?  I shoot only in Raw and right now files from 1dIII were coming up fine fut only some files from a 7D.  Has been happening for a while now. to be clearer it is full screen mode that has started acting oddly.  It I choose to go to one photo and restore pane the photo shows.  Also I just notice that if if I maximize the screen then even the image pops up.  I can work around by always maximizing but this issue hasnt always been here for me
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:44:23 AM by alundy »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: zoomed previews not showing
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:30:06 AM »
i have 4.6.9 running on windows xp and lately the previews when I double click to enlarge have been blank.  It is not consistent, ie some will work fine and as i scroll thru the images the screen will come up blank.  I I look at the image info it still comes up so apparently PM thinks the picture is showing but it is not.  Any clue's?  I shoot only in Raw and right now files from 1dIII were coming up fine fut only some files from a 7D.  Has been happening for a while now. to be clearer it is full screen mode that has started acting oddly.  It I choose to go to one photo and restore pane the photo shows.  Also I just notice that if if I maximize the screen then even the image pops up.  I can work around by always maximizing but this issue hasnt always been here for me

What is your Memory cache size?  If it is large (greater than 512, make it 512 or smaller.)

-Kirk