Author Topic: PM asking me to re-register again  (Read 4151 times)

Offline JonHob

• View Profile
PM asking me to re-register again
« on: November 08, 2013, 10:44:58 PM »
After doing a system restore from Maverick back to Mountain lion because my USB mobile broardband refused to work, I'm now getting Photo Mechanic asking me to re-register again. My problem is I'm trying to find the email with my serial number.

Can you help me tracking this email down? I've searched Appple Mail for Photo Mechanic and I'm getting 1000's of email with the search!!

Cheers in advance!

Offline Hayo Baan

• Uber Member
  • Professional Photographer & Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan - Photography
Re: PM asking me to re-register again
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 11:12:00 PM »
Have you already tried searching on camerabits.com? If that doesn't work, your key data should also be available on the Camerabits website. This should work even if you haven't already logged in there before, just as long as you still have access to the e-mail address you used to register in the first place.

Hope this helps,
Hayo
Hayo Baan - Photography
Web: www.hayobaan.nl

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 12:09:10 AM »
After doing a system restore from Maverick back to Mountain lion because my USB mobile broardband refused to work, I'm now getting Photo Mechanic asking me to re-register again. My problem is I'm trying to find the email with my serial number.

Can you help me tracking this email down? I've searched Appple Mail for Photo Mechanic and I'm getting 1000's of email with the search!!

If you can't get your license details from store.camerabits.com then simply request a Trial (click on the Try button) and then on Monday call the office +1 503-547-2800 and one of our staff will help you with your license.

-Kirk

Offline nmf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 09:48:00 AM »
Have you tried logging into your email online and checking ? It may be that whilst you have deleted the email from your computer it is still on there. To help narrow your search try and work out when the email would have arrived. For example PM5 was launched in about July 2012 so if you upgraded immediately the email would be then. If you upgraded during the discount period at the start of this year (February ?)  then hopefully your email will be amongst those for that month.

Good luck.