Author Topic: Problems creating folders in Ingest  (Read 3196 times)

Offline exit106

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Problems creating folders in Ingest
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:26:50 AM »
Something new is suddenly happening in PM 4433, which I don't think happened before. On Ingest I create a folder with variables {month0}{day0} xxx, with a specific space between date and name. For some reason the Mac now creates a Folder called {month0}{day0}xxx with no space. I create a new call with {month0}{day0}  xxx (with 2 spaces) I receive a folder ID'ed {month0}{day0}xxx still no space. This same sequence is use to change the file name on the photos and I receive the proper spaces on the newly formed files. Can someone help?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Problems creating folders in Ingest
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 11:10:11 AM »
Something new is suddenly happening in PM 4433, which I don't think happened before. On Ingest I create a folder with variables {month0}{day0} xxx, with a specific space between date and name. For some reason the Mac now creates a Folder called {month0}{day0}xxx with no space. I create a new call with {month0}{day0}  xxx (with 2 spaces) I receive a folder ID'ed {month0}{day0}xxx still no space. This same sequence is use to change the file name on the photos and I receive the proper spaces on the newly formed files. Can someone help?

It is a bug in version 4.4.3.3.  There is no workaround.  You could use underscores or hyphens instead.

HTH,

-Kirk