Author Topic: Cannot activate after reinstall on new windows 8.1 installation  (Read 3277 times)

Offline vandermark

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Cannot activate after reinstall on new windows 8.1 installation
« on: November 11, 2013, 10:58:51 PM »
I reinstalled windows (7 --> 8.1) and after installing PM5 and entering my key I was asked to activate. I clicked activate but nothing happens, no failure screen, just nothing but I cannot start PM5. I am in need of the program so please let me know how I can activate my valid license key.

Best regards,

vandermark

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Cannot activate after reinstall on new windows 8.1 installation
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 11:47:08 PM »
vandermark,

I reinstalled windows (7 --> 8.1) and after installing PM5 and entering my key I was asked to activate. I clicked activate but nothing happens, no failure screen, just nothing but I cannot start PM5. I am in need of the program so please let me know how I can activate my valid license key.

Please contact our support folks either by phone at +1 503-547-2888 or by email at support@camerabits.com for a matter like this.  They're better equipped to help in situations regarding activation and licensing.

In the meantime, please try beginning a Trial version by clicking on the Try button at the Welcome screen.  It will give you 30 days of access while we help you sort out your problem with activation.  The trial version is fully functional.

-Kirk