Author Topic: Preview Window -add some icons to the icon bar for tagging - gesture swipping  (Read 2488 times)

Offline holthaus

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Now that we have a few gestures...would be nice to be able to swipe between images in the Preview mode.

The big one is an icon to Tag and image.  The reason...
I have a Dell Venue 11 tablet that is 1920x1080 and the images look great but the tag check box is itty bitty tiny and almost impossible to touch with a finger.
same with the ratings and star ratings.
I would like to be able to sit on the couch and flip through images and rate them or tag or color code but impossible to do since the controls are so bloody small.

So, on the icon bar. 
a Tag icon that will flip that tag.  click and it tags....click again it untags.

another 2 icons for a Rating + and Rating -
click Rating + and it increases the star by one step
hit Rating - and decreases the star by one step.

Those icons should be on the far right side of the tool bar for best use.
Left hand takes care of going through images...right hand deals with those icons.

if you don't like the ratings +/- you should have a choice to change the color by 1 or - 1

And if you wonder, I am using D800 raw images on the Dell Venue 11 Pro with the Atom processor.
The new atom Processor is a pretty nice processor.   If you look at the geekbench score it is better then an i5 processor from about 1 year ago.
I can use using this on a trip when you need something light weight.
The problem is only one usb 3.0 port.   So, you would need a powered hub to handle hard drives connected.
I did a test with a 9 port usb hub
2 hard drives
4 card readers
it worked just fine....as expected