Author Topic: Additonal features for Navigator and Favorite windows  (Read 3825 times)

Offline Juerg

• View Profile
Additonal features for Navigator and Favorite windows
« on: October 09, 2007, 09:07:36 PM »
Hi Kirk,

Based on my set-up I have different HD's where my pictures are located, like one for personal pictures, one for client pictures (most likely many people have a silmilar set-up, even if it is for different reasons).

Based on this, navigation becomes kind of painfull depending on what work I have to do. And adding folders located on different HD's as Favorites will not work too good, as some folders have the same name. Therefore my questions whether some of the following features could be added in the future:

1) Posibility to display 2 Navigator windows or being able to split the Navigator window into two sections, each able to navigate the folder structure independently.

2) Posibility to have 2 or even 3 (4?) Favorites windows and being able to custome name each.

3) Add the same right click menue preference to the Favorites window(s) as they are now available in the Navigator: 'Show Hidden Folders' and 'Show System Folders'

4) Have right click option to show complete path of folder located in Favorites window(s).

and last but not least

5) Have right click option in Favorites to 'Reveal in PM navigator' (this in addition to 'Revealing in Windows explorer').

Let me know what you think. For me personally, having either feature 1) or 2) plus 3) would be great already (but I assume these are the most difficult to implement). Feature 4) and 5) would be more in the 'nice to have' category.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I am on a WinXP system.

Offline dme360

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Additonal features for Navigator and Favorite windows
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 03:09:43 PM »
4) Have right click option to show complete path of folder located in Favorites window(s).
Yes, I agree!

See my post: Add: "Reveal in PM Navigator" and "Add to Favorites" to Contact Sheet context me[nu]
http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=8950.msg43493#msg43493