Author Topic: when uploading, JPG filename created, even though preferences set to lowercase  (Read 1634 times)

Offline gregdixonphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I am using Photo Mechanic to convert a .pdf to a .jpg when uploading the photo to PhotoShelter. But it is creating the jpg as ".JPG," even though I have my File Handling Preferences set to use lowercase filenames. I believe this is a bug.

When renaming files, it uses lowercase .jpg appropriately. I am using Photo Mechanic version 5.0, build 15011 on a Mac. -Greg

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Greg,

I am using Photo Mechanic to convert a .pdf to a .jpg when uploading the photo to PhotoShelter. But it is creating the jpg as ".JPG," even though I have my File Handling Preferences set to use lowercase filenames. I believe this is a bug.

When renaming files, it uses lowercase .jpg appropriately. I am using Photo Mechanic version 5.0, build 15011 on a Mac. -Greg

Sounds like it could be an issue on their end, or an issue with their template.  The PhotoShelter uploader template is now written and maintained by the PhotoShelter folks.

-Kirk