Author Topic: Upload to zenfolio  (Read 1612 times)

Offline kit houghton

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Upload to zenfolio
« on: January 09, 2014, 06:22:58 AM »
When I upload to zenfolio using mechanic 5 I find that it will only do one folder at a time. If I try to move to another folder whilst upload in progress it crashes. Yet I also have mechanic ver 4.6.9 on another computer and this will happily upload as many folders as I need one after the other.
At first thought it may be my imac which can be funny at times but have tried with new mac book pro and same result. Version 4.6.9 is running on an older imac.
This is very frustrating as the old imac will be out of service soon, can you address the problem please

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Upload to zenfolio
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 11:03:17 AM »
When I upload to zenfolio using mechanic 5 I find that it will only do one folder at a time. If I try to move to another folder whilst upload in progress it crashes. Yet I also have mechanic ver 4.6.9 on another computer and this will happily upload as many folders as I need one after the other.
At first thought it may be my imac which can be funny at times but have tried with new mac book pro and same result. Version 4.6.9 is running on an older imac.
This is very frustrating as the old imac will be out of service soon, can you address the problem please

PM 4.6.x is no longer being maintained.  If it is a bug in Photo Mechanic that is the cause of your problem and it exists in Photo Mechanic version 5 then we'll do what we can to fix it.

-Kirk

Offline kit houghton

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Upload to zenfolio
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 04:47:24 AM »
Yes it must be a bug in mechanic 5 can you check it out please. Thanks