Author Topic: Photo Mechanic Keyboard Shortcut refcard - feedback sought  (Read 17249 times)

Offline Sven

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
Re: Photo Mechanic Keyboard Shortcut refcard - feedback sought
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 10:48:03 PM »
Thanks Mick!
Much better to read for me. But you have missed 3 capital letters copse to the end of page 2 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
After 5 years of absence I restarted the photography.

Offline Mick O (Camera Bits)

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 08:40:48 AM »
But you have missed 3 capital letters copse to the end of page 2 :)

So I did.  Fixed and reuploaded.  Thank you Sven!
Mick O
Camera Bits

Offline Dominik Pluess

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 12:22:47 PM »
I wish I had that for a german keyboard. ???

Offline Sven

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 10:00:44 PM »
Dominik,
wo ist das Problem? Das ist doch (fast) 1:1 umsetzbar...

Dominik,
where is the problem? Should be nearly the same except for some special keys...
After 5 years of absence I restarted the photography.

Offline Boatguy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 01:00:39 PM »
Someone asked for a version that was searchable.  Attached is a searchable version after a pass through the OCR in Acrobat pro.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline ron_hiner

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 05:42:50 PM »
Mac people are gonna like this idea...

How about if you just hold down your command key in photo mechanic for 3 seconds, and a  photo mechanic cheat sheet pops up on your screen?  Cool, right?

But it would be even cooler if it worked in photoshop too, right? And Lightroom!  Aperture!  And Google Chrome! Your favorite raw processor!  Wouldn't that be awesome?   You wouldn't need keyboard shortcut refcards for any of those apps anymore! 

There's an app for that!  And it's free!   http://cheatsheetapp.com/CheatSheet/

Some time ago I think I put in a product suggestion that Photomechanic make the list of the keyboard shortcuts available with just one click or two.   This app is precisely what I was looking for -- and it works really well in every app I've tried with it.

I have no idea if it can correctly deal with international keyboards and character sets, but it costs nothing but a bit of time to find out.

(And, OMG, has anyone seen this kickstarter project that attempts to create a custom photoshop keyboard that eliminates the need for shortcuts?   so far, $17,000 has been pledged to fund this thing.  ugh..   https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/5074048/special-dedicated-editing-keyboard-for-photoshop)

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2014, 02:24:14 AM »
Mac people are gonna like this idea...

How about if you just hold down your command key in photo mechanic for 3 seconds, and a  photo mechanic cheat sheet pops up on your screen?  Cool, right?

But it would be even cooler if it worked in photoshop too, right? And Lightroom!  Aperture!  And Google Chrome! Your favorite raw processor!  Wouldn't that be awesome?   You wouldn't need keyboard shortcut refcards for any of those apps anymore! 

There's an app for that!  And it's free!   http://cheatsheetapp.com/CheatSheet/

Some time ago I think I put in a product suggestion that Photomechanic make the list of the keyboard shortcuts available with just one click or two.   This app is precisely what I was looking for -- and it works really well in every app I've tried with it.

I have no idea if it can correctly deal with international keyboards and character sets, but it costs nothing but a bit of time to find out.

(And, OMG, has anyone seen this kickstarter project that attempts to create a custom photoshop keyboard that eliminates the need for shortcuts?   so far, $17,000 has been pledged to fund this thing.  ugh..   https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/5074048/special-dedicated-editing-keyboard-for-photoshop)

Hi, Ron
Thanks for the tip.
I have downloaded and installed it. It really is very simple to use and works automatically as you press and hold the Command key in each every software.
In PM's case, it only shows a list of the shortcuts related to the main Menu (PM 5, File, Edit, Image, View and Help), not all of them.
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi