Author Topic: images are renamed in html website--driving me nuts  (Read 1479 times)

Offline dfphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
images are renamed in html website--driving me nuts
« on: January 30, 2014, 12:50:55 PM »
Hi in PM 5 I noticed my images are being renamed and numbered to IMG_1-2-3 etc and my clients are selecting images and I can't find the originals...

In the older versions of PM I don't recall this occurring is there a fix for me? Also is there an instruction manual for assistance with the newer email additions (sorry not sure what it's called) but similar to wordpress, I believe PM is wanting me to add some programing to my web host server.
Thanks Dave

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: images are renamed in html website--driving me nuts
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 02:57:45 PM »
Hi in PM 5 I noticed my images are being renamed and numbered to IMG_1-2-3 etc and my clients are selecting images and I can't find the originals...

In the older versions of PM I don't recall this occurring is there a fix for me? Also is there an instruction manual for assistance with the newer email additions (sorry not sure what it's called) but similar to wordpress, I believe PM is wanting me to add some programing to my web host server.
Thanks Dave

Please read this post and answer as many questions as you can.  Please post relevant screen shots of your exporter settings.

http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=4688.0

-Kirk