Author Topic: Slide show text font color  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Odd Skjaeveland

• View Profile
Slide show text font color
« on: February 17, 2014, 09:53:24 AM »
PM 5.0 build 15277 on Win7 (64bit), Graphics adapter is Nvidia GeForce  GTX 275. Slide show with text to be shown on black background below the image.

Font color for text shown below the image is not consistent with font color selected in the Slide Show dialog for image 1+n in the slide show. The text is simply {seqn} or some such, the variable(s) selected for display (Slide Show dialog, Render Text) do apparently not influence the result.

When I select color = White (lower right corner in the color palette), the text appears white for the first image and changes to blue for remaining images. When I select color = Lavender, just to the left of White, PM appears to keep the text color from changing. Some font colors appear correct on the first image and the remaining images do not show any text, perhaps because the font color changed to black on black background.

Suggestions are welcome.

--
Odd S.

Offline Brandon

• View Profile
Re: Slide show text font color
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 04:41:47 PM »
Odd,

There is no known cure for that issue. One thing I was able to do is change the font before starting the slideshow - sometimes the text stayed white sometimes it didn't. The Slide Show on Windows will get an update in the near-future.