Author Topic: Opening PM  (Read 3439 times)

Offline Carl Ray

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Opening PM
« on: January 02, 2007, 07:39:34 AM »
I have been using the program for a while now and everytime I open it the windows inside the program change sizes....the  navigator, favorites panels are the largest window. I always have to move this over so more of the thumbnails show. Is there a setting so it will save the configuration you want to open the program in? Would like to set the sizes of the panels once and always expect it to open each time in that state. I would like to have the navigator, favorites panels together with tabs for each and the thumbs panel taking up most of the screen.

Thanks    Carl

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Opening PM
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 08:14:31 AM »
Carl,

I have been using the program for a while now and everytime I open it the windows inside the program change sizes....the  navigator, favorites panels are the largest window. I always have to move this over so more of the thumbnails show. Is there a setting so it will save the configuration you want to open the program in?

The framework we use is supposed to handle all of that for us and is supposed to remember the state of all of the panels: positions, sizes, open or not, etc. but it doesn't seem to work for everyone which is unfortunate.

Quote from: Carl Ray
Would like to set the sizes of the panels once and always expect it to open each time in that state. I would like to have the navigator, favorites panels together with tabs for each and the thumbs panel taking up most of the screen.

I would like it to work that way too.

-Kirk