Author Topic: D-Lux 3 Raw files  (Read 3279 times)

Offline joncrispin

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Jon Crispin Photography
D-Lux 3 Raw files
« on: January 02, 2007, 06:31:42 AM »
Hi Kirk,  Love the product.  I just got a Leica D-Lux 3 and if I shoot RAW, only the jpegs show up in the contact sheet.  They are in the folder on the desktop, but not in pm.  I have no problem with Nikon raw files.  Mac OS 10.4.6  PhotoMechanic 4.3.1.  Is is just that I am behind on PMs version?  Thanks, Jon

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: D-Lux 3 Raw files
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 07:10:43 AM »
Hi Kirk,  Love the product.  I just got a Leica D-Lux 3 and if I shoot RAW, only the jpegs show up in the contact sheet.  They are in the folder on the desktop, but not in pm.  I have no problem with Nikon raw files.  Mac OS 10.4.6  PhotoMechanic 4.3.1.  Is is just that I am behind on PMs version?  Thanks, Jon

Photo Mechanic 4.3.8 is the latest version of the 4.3.x series.  Version 4.4.3.3 is the latest version of the 4.4.x series, but neither of them support your camera.

If you would be willing to upload some samples, I'll see if I can support them in version 4.5.x which we are currently working on.

Contact me with a personal message by clicking on my name to the left of this message and I'll give you server upload information...

-Kirk