Author Topic: 4.3.8  (Read 4578 times)

Offline joncrispin

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Jon Crispin Photography
« on: January 02, 2007, 09:48:46 AM »
Hi Kirk, thanks for the leica info.  2 more questions.  I just installed 4.3.8, and the font size in contact sheet is larger.  Can I change it?  Also verticle shots do not rotate in the ingest.  Can I fix that too?  Thanks, Jon

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: 4.3.8
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 09:58:48 AM »
Hi Kirk, thanks for the leica info.  2 more questions.  I just installed 4.3.8, and the font size in contact sheet is larger.  Can I change it?  Also verticle shots do not rotate in the ingest.  Can I fix that too?  Thanks, Jon

The font size cannot be adjusted.  We used a different font rendering system in later versions and there is a slight difference in the size of the two technologies.

What do you mean by "vertical shots do not rotate in the ingest"?  If your camera puts in the Exif orientation tag and it is non-zero then Photo Mechanic will soft-rotate your images.  It has always been that way.

-Kirk

Offline joncrispin

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Jon Crispin Photography
Re: 4.3.8
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 01:33:24 PM »
Kirk, when I opened up a cached contact sheet, the vertical shots were all in horizontal orientation.  Maybe it was just because of the cached folder.  I'll shoot some verticals and ingest to see what happens.  You are the best.  Thanks, Jon