Author Topic: Two different sequenze variables  (Read 4708 times)

Offline Jan

• View Profile
Two different sequenze variables
« on: February 28, 2014, 11:10:43 PM »
Hello,

I would like to see two different sequenze variables.

One during ingest, and the other one during upload renaming. As I see this they are both the same.

Kind regards
Jan

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: Two different sequenze variables
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 01:52:36 AM »
Hello,

I would like to see two different sequenze variables.

One during ingest, and the other one during upload renaming. As I see this they are both the same.

Kind regards
Jan

Hi,
PM's default is to resume the sequence no matter which activity it is performing at the moment (ingesting, uploading, renaming only, saving as, etc.).
At any time you can reset the sequence to start all over again by option-clicking the the button Set {seqn} variable.
HTH,

-Luiz Muzzi

Offline Jan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 05:23:30 AM »
Hi,

I ingest with one sequence and would like to have a second one for renaming during upload.

For expamle I have during the ingest the sequence abc0123 then I do an upload with the remaining variable I got xyz0124, then I will ingest another bunch of Pictures, the squence will be abc0159, then I do a second upload the variable will be xyz0160.

I would like to see ingest for example abc0001 to abc0999 and upload xyz0001 to xyz0050 during one session.

I am uploading my piuctures neraly live during a game.

Kind regards
Jan

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 01:54:03 PM »
Hi,

I ingest with one sequence and would like to have a second one for renaming during upload.

For expamle I have during the ingest the sequence abc0123 then I do an upload with the remaining variable I got xyz0124, then I will ingest another bunch of Pictures, the squence will be abc0159, then I do a second upload the variable will be xyz0160.

I would like to see ingest for example abc0001 to abc0999 and upload xyz0001 to xyz0050 during one session.

I am uploading my piuctures neraly live during a game.

Kind regards
Jan

hi,
I really don't know if this is feasible. PM would have to keep track of different renaming sequences for each and every activity that involves renaming.
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi

Offline Jan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 03:10:34 AM »
Hi,

this are only to counters to count up. It is like var seq_ingest = i++ and var seq_upload = i++.

This shouldn't be so difficult.

Kind regards
Jan