Author Topic: PM and Capture One with NEF  (Read 14934 times)

Offline amdaddio

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Daddio Photography
Re: PM and Capture One with NEF
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 12:28:52 PM »
Hi Kirk,

Could you possibly venture a guess as to how the Capture One metadata panel should be set up for the sidecar-only workflow you mentioned? I have made the changes in Photo Mechanic and am still having terrible problems with the keywords repeating, and have not been having any luck with the C1 tech support folks. I am attaching a screen capture of the metadata panel. I have seen some other posts about this issue on the forum and wonder if it is some kind of bug with their software. Very sorry to bother you with this, but it has been driving me crazy. Thank you very much for all of your help with this!

Andy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 01:31:02 PM »
Andy,

Could you possibly venture a guess as to how the Capture One metadata panel should be set up for the sidecar-only workflow you mentioned? I have made the changes in Photo Mechanic and am still having terrible problems with the keywords repeating, and have not been having any luck with the C1 tech support folks. I am attaching a screen capture of the metadata panel. I have seen some other posts about this issue on the forum and wonder if it is some kind of bug with their software. Very sorry to bother you with this, but it has been driving me crazy. Thank you very much for all of your help with this!

I know very little about their software, but the settings you have set seem logical.  I don't know what the other choices for the popup menu are but keeping the metadata in-sync automatically sounds like a good idea.

-Kirk

Offline amdaddio

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Daddio Photography
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 05:52:17 AM »
Thank you very much, Kirk! If I am able to find anything else out from C1, I will post it to let other folks know. Thank you again for all of your help!

Andy

Offline Soizic

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2014, 11:23:02 PM »
Bonjour

I join my choice for meta of C1.
I really don't know why my problem is resolved. Some pictures had keywords with LR, others with PM and all are fine in C1.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Soizic (France)
MacBook Pro M1,Ventura, PM+ à jour, deepl translator