Author Topic: Save the selected 'iptc stationery' pad in upload templates.  (Read 3687 times)

Offline Junction10

• View Profile
    • Junction10 Photography
Save the selected 'iptc stationery' pad in upload templates.
« on: April 28, 2014, 04:47:26 AM »
Hi,

I submit to multiple agencies, depending on the job at hand, and as a result I need to configure the IPTC in different ways depending on the agency I'm uploading to.

I ingest in my default pad which then contains all the information I need, and have created stationery pad templates in the upload dialogue for each of the FTP connections.

I save the FTP connections for each agency (as the folder naming structure is different for each as well), but the only problem is that the chosen IPTC Stationery is not saved for each FTP connection..  So I have to make sure I manually choose the stationery pad before each upload to the different agencies - despite selecting the saved FTP connection template...

Is it possible to store the chosen IPTC stationery template for each FTP connection, rather than it always being the last one used?

J.
iMac 27" 5K Retina 2017 -  4.2ghz 64gb RAM 1Tb HD, OSX Mojave
MacBook Pro 16" M1 Max 24 core GPU, 2Tb SSD, 64gb RAM

https://www.junction10.photography/

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Save the selected 'iptc stationery' pad in upload templates.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 06:11:46 AM »
No, not currently.  The IPTC Stationery Pad's settings are global.  Some parts of Photo Mechanic do offer a 'local' IPTC Stationery Pad that is only used in a particular dialog (Ingest offers this).

The Upload dialog is another dialog where having a local IPTC Stationery Pad makes sense.

-Kirk

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: Save the selected 'iptc stationery' pad in upload templates.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 04:23:21 AM »
No, not currently.  The IPTC Stationery Pad's settings are global.  Some parts of Photo Mechanic do offer a 'local' IPTC Stationery Pad that is only used in a particular dialog (Ingest offers this).

The Upload dialog is another dialog where having a local IPTC Stationery Pad makes sense.

-Kirk

Hi,
Another vote for that.
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi