Author Topic: auto refresh contact sheet when untagging tagged photos  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Pompo

• View Profile
    • Alfonso Bresciani
auto refresh contact sheet when untagging tagged photos
« on: April 12, 2014, 12:11:25 PM »
It would be great if viewing a contact sheet of tagged photos, when untagging any shot, the contact sheet would auto refresh ,just showing the tagged ones only, without having to hit F5

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: auto refresh contact sheet when untagging tagged photos
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 02:46:13 PM »
Hi,
It does auto refresh. One has to perform any action so that the contact sheet refreshes, like previewing a picture, for example, and returning to the contact sheet view.
HTH,

-Luiz Muzzi

Offline Odd Skjaeveland

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 01:19:37 PM »
...when untagging any shot, the contact sheet would auto refresh

If so, I really hope they make it a user selectable option. When I am untagging from a contact sheet filtered on "Tagged", I appreciate being able to still see the untagged images. I refresh manually when I want PM to remove the untagged images from the filtered set.
--
Odd S.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 02:37:01 PM »
It would be great if viewing a contact sheet of tagged photos, when untagging any shot, the contact sheet would auto refresh ,just showing the tagged ones only, without having to hit F5

We will not be adding such a feature.  It causes problems when someone accidentally un-tags a photo and it immediately disappears.  The use must show all, hunt for the photo and then tag it again and finally show tagged photos only.

If that sounds like a lot of wasted effort, it is.

-Kirk