Author Topic: Slide show display on secondary monitor  (Read 1257 times)

Offline devenh

• View Profile
Slide show display on secondary monitor
« on: May 13, 2014, 06:36:40 AM »
Kirk,

I know this topic has been discussed before, but I just wanted to check if there had been any change in status.

Using Windows 7 and the latest version of PM, it appears the slide show is restricted to the primary screen.  Is this still correct?

I want to display the slideshow on the secondary screen which is larger and higher resolution.  The only way I can do this is to make the secondary screen the primary one.

Also, is there any way to full screen the preview window without the top toolbar?

Thanks,

Deven

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Slide show display on secondary monitor
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 08:29:21 AM »
I know this topic has been discussed before, but I just wanted to check if there had been any change in status.

Using Windows 7 and the latest version of PM, it appears the slide show is restricted to the primary screen.  Is this still correct?

I want to display the slideshow on the secondary screen which is larger and higher resolution.  The only way I can do this is to make the secondary screen the primary one.

That is correct.  The next build will have a new slide show implementation that can be moved to a different screen.  I have not found a way yet to get it to always position itself on the monitor of your choice so you will have to leave full screen, reposition, and enter full screen again.

Also, is there any way to full screen the preview window without the top toolbar?

No.

-Kirk