Author Topic: trouble selecting certain images to add further meta data  (Read 3031 times)

Offline joshua

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
trouble selecting certain images to add further meta data
« on: January 10, 2007, 08:47:39 AM »
I have edited, renamed and created a folder with the best photos of a shoot.  I have applied the IPTC pad info to all of them but now need to go into each gropuping of images and put the persons name.  I cant seem to have the addtional info attach to just a selected or tagged series.  It attaches the info to the whole folder even though they are not selected nor tagged.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: trouble selecting certain images to add further meta data
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »
I have edited, renamed and created a folder with the best photos of a shoot.  I have applied the IPTC pad info to all of them but now need to go into each gropuping of images and put the persons name.  I cant seem to have the addtional info attach to just a selected or tagged series.  It attaches the info to the whole folder even though they are not selected nor tagged.

Select the images you want to add IPTC data to.  Open the IPTC Stationery Pad.  Check only the fields that you want to apply.  Click the "Apply Stationery to Selected" button.

It will only apply to the selected photos.

HTH,

-Kirk