Author Topic: How to re-ingest images from same SD card?  (Read 1817 times)

Offline robgo2

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
How to re-ingest images from same SD card?
« on: July 31, 2014, 06:52:47 PM »
I recently messed up organizing a folder in PM 5 and decided to delete all of the images and start over.  Unfortunately, PM seems to see the re-ingestion as a completed task and will not move the files from the card to my hard drive.  I have closed and reopened the program and ejected and reinserted the card to no avail.  Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Rob
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:55:51 PM by robgo2 »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: How to re-ingest images from same SD card?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:02:45 PM »
Rob,

I recently messed up organizing a folder in PM 5 and decided to delete all of the images and start over.  Unfortunately, PM seems to see the re-ingestion as a completed task and will not move the files from the card to my hard drive.  I have closed and reopened the program and ejected and reinserted the card to no avail.  Is there a solution to this problem?

Un-check the Incremental Ingest checkbox and Ingest again.

-Kirk

Offline robgo2

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: How to re-ingest images from same SD card?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 08:13:28 AM »
Rob,

Un-check the Incremental Ingest checkbox and Ingest again.

-Kirk

I never would have found that on my own.  Thanks.

Rob