Author Topic: Help with installation  (Read 3053 times)

Offline profurious

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Help with installation
« on: January 16, 2007, 11:09:41 AM »
I recently bought a computer from a friend who had PM installed on it, and every time i go to install with my info, the program is registering under his name. I have uninstalled many times, but obviously there are some hidden files in my computer that are not being deleted, can someone please help me with this issue. The reason i am asking is because for some reason PM will not initialize and is asking me to send a problem report. after that it will not start up. i have temporarily installed 4.3 and it initializes, however i want 4.4.2.2 for the code replacement.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Help with installation
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 12:05:26 PM »
I recently bought a computer from a friend who had PM installed on it, and every time i go to install with my info, the program is registering under his name. I have uninstalled many times, but obviously there are some hidden files in my computer that are not being deleted, can someone please help me with this issue. The reason i am asking is because for some reason PM will not initialize and is asking me to send a problem report. after that it will not start up. i have temporarily installed 4.3 and it initializes, however i want 4.4.2.2 for the code replacement.

For something like this it would be best if you call our support staff directly.  The number is 503-531-8430, office hours are 9-5 PST.

-Kirk