Author Topic: Freezing Issue with latest Version  (Read 1956 times)

Offline KenL

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Freezing Issue with latest Version
« on: August 28, 2014, 08:03:25 AM »
Hello,

First time on these support forums here but I am running Photo Mechanic version 5.0, build 15800 on Windows 7 x64. Just recently I updated photo mechanic and now when I try to open the program it freezes at the main screen and I have to open up the task manager to forcefully close it. No error really pops up but yet it just sits frozen and I can't do anything within the program. There is no repair feature for photo mechanic in add/remove programs so what steps should I do to try to fix this?

Thanks

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Freezing Issue with latest Version
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 08:36:22 AM »
Ken,

First time on these support forums here but I am running Photo Mechanic version 5.0, build 15800 on Windows 7 x64. Just recently I updated photo mechanic and now when I try to open the program it freezes at the main screen and I have to open up the task manager to forcefully close it. No error really pops up but yet it just sits frozen and I can't do anything within the program. There is no repair feature for photo mechanic in add/remove programs so what steps should I do to try to fix this?

I suggest calling our support techs and they will troubleshoot the issue with you.  +1 503-547-2888

-Kirk

Offline KenL

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Freezing Issue with latest Version
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 09:07:34 AM »
Thanks.