Author Topic: Set info text doesn't display in Preview window  (Read 4019 times)

Offline scregl@gmail.com

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Set info text doesn't display in Preview window
« on: January 19, 2007, 12:01:08 PM »
 When I upgraded my PC and re-installed Photo Mechanic, the Info Text no longer displays on the Preview panel. It displays as expected with a right click on the the thumbnail page.  The right click on a photo in the Preview window starts with Color Class and doesn't allow me to view the Info Text, so I have to close the preview window.  On my old PC, the info text would show on the right hand space of the preview window automatically.

Also, the preview window also had a zoom range and a histogram. Those no longer show on my new PC.
Is there some setting I can fix to make these displays return to my new PC?

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Set info text doesn't display in Preview window
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 01:17:56 PM »
When I upgraded my PC and re-installed Photo Mechanic, the Info Text no longer displays on the Preview panel. It displays as expected with a right click on the the thumbnail page.  The right click on a photo in the Preview window starts with Color Class and doesn't allow me to view the Info Text, so I have to close the preview window.  On my old PC, the info text would show on the right hand space of the preview window automatically.

Also, the preview window also had a zoom range and a histogram. Those no longer show on my new PC.
Is there some setting I can fix to make these displays return to my new PC?

You just have the controls hidden.  Along the right edge of the Preview window will be an area that you can grab with the mouse and slide it to the left side which will reveal the controls.  Just slowly move your mouse to the middle right edge of the window and you'll see your cursor change to something like this: <-|->.  When you see the cursor change, just click and drag to the left.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline scregl@gmail.com

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 01:59:27 PM »
 I acknowledge your greatness, your promptness and your wisdom. 

Thanks much. :-[

Chuck

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 02:57:19 PM »
I acknowledge your greatness, your promptness and your wisdom. 

I'm glad it worked for you, Chuck.

Have fun.

-Kirk