Author Topic: Don't see the image on the contact sheet  (Read 4989 times)

Offline rod.gibson

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Don't see the image on the contact sheet
« on: January 22, 2007, 12:38:33 PM »
I am using an iMac with the demo. When I double click a roll from the Navigator to show the contact sheet, all I see is an outline and the iPhoto designation 100_0042.JPG. The camera is a Kodak C330. I did set the date and try it again with no change. Also when this happens the only way to get out of the condition is force quit PM. It is as if the program locks up. I haven't noticed the problem with photos from my Nikon. Thanks for your help.
Rod

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Don't see the image on the contact sheet
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 01:22:43 PM »
Rod,

I am using an iMac with the demo. When I double click a roll from the Navigator to show the contact sheet, all I see is an outline and the iPhoto designation 100_0042.JPG. The camera is a Kodak C330. I did set the date and try it again with no change. Also when this happens the only way to get out of the condition is force quit PM. It is as if the program locks up. I haven't noticed the problem with photos from my Nikon. Thanks for your help.

There is a bug in the ICC profile parsing routines related to how Kodak JPEGs are laid out.  I have fixed the problem in a development version and the fix will appear in the final version 4.5 release.

-Kirk

Offline rod.gibson

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Don't see the image on the contact sheet
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 02:19:54 PM »
Kirk,
Thanks,
Rod