Author Topic: Batch sending to photoshop Ctrl E not working  (Read 2328 times)

Offline paj

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Batch sending to photoshop Ctrl E not working
« on: January 20, 2015, 03:00:02 PM »
I have just downloaded the latest Photomechanic and using the latest Photoshop CC. I can send a single image JPEG to photoshop by hitting the 'E' button, but if I want to send a batch of jpegs to photoshop using 'Ctrl E' nothing happens, although Photomechanic asks if I want to edit my the photos and I hit 'yes'. I can drag and drop a batch into photoshop, but 'Ctrl E' would be easier. Any ideas on how to get it to work? Thanks
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 03:02:53 PM by paj »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Batch sending to photoshop Ctrl E not working
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 03:25:54 PM »
Please read this posting and answer as many of the questions as you can.  You have not provided me with enough information to suggest a solution.

http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=4688.0

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline fabianlujan

• sports photographer
    • View Profile
Re: Batch sending to photoshop Ctrl E not working
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 04:33:54 AM »
I have just downloaded the latest Photomechanic and using the latest Photoshop CC. I can send a single image JPEG to photoshop by hitting the 'E' button, but if I want to send a batch of jpegs to photoshop using 'Ctrl E' nothing happens, although Photomechanic asks if I want to edit my the photos and I hit 'yes'. I can drag and drop a batch into photoshop, but 'Ctrl E' would be easier. Any ideas on how to get it to work? Thanks

This issue happens to me from time to time.
In my case, it's simply because I don't have a fast computer such i5 or i7 plenty of RAM.
My laptop is older so from the moment I press CTRL+E, later "Yes" and see Adobe Camera Raw (previous to Photoshop CC) takes some time.
Once Photoshop is loaded, the process is really fast.

You could try open Photoshop first and leave open in the background. Then you call edition in PM and see what happens.