Author Topic: Label 1 content missing  (Read 2991 times)

Offline judophotos

• View Profile
    • Judophotos
Label 1 content missing
« on: February 06, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »
Kirk,

When I ingest the contact sheet I have the Labels set to Name + 3 Labels and the first label is now not appearing:  This is the content of the first label:

{dats:-6}:{h24}h:{min}m:{sec}s:{ssec}ss>{size:0:lc}:{psin:0,13}

I initially noticed the missing content on older contact sheets as I was scrolling through them and before I ingested pictures today.   Before the last few days everything was working okay.

Does this look as though it might be a wider problem or is it something peculiar to my PC running Win7 64bit?

If you need any further info I can let you have a screen shot and sample images.

Best rgds,
David

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Label 1 content missing
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 03:23:18 PM »
David,

When I ingest the contact sheet I have the Labels set to Name + 3 Labels and the first label is now not appearing:  This is the content of the first label:

{dats:-6}:{h24}h:{min}m:{sec}s:{ssec}ss>{size:0:lc}:{psin:0,13}

I initially noticed the missing content on older contact sheets as I was scrolling through them and before I ingested pictures today.   Before the last few days everything was working okay.

Does this look as though it might be a wider problem or is it something peculiar to my PC running Win7 64bit?

If you need any further info I can let you have a screen shot and sample images.

I have figured out the cause and have fixed it.  The next build will correct this problem.

Thanks,

-Kirk
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:10:53 PM by Kirk Baker »

Offline judophotos

• View Profile
    • Judophotos
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 04:17:44 AM »
Thanks Kirk.

Very helpful.

David

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 01:37:12 PM »
Build 16299 fixes this problem.  http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=9645.0

-Kirk