Author Topic: Mac - Replacement for #  (Read 4549 times)

Offline markingramphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Mark Ingram Photo
Mac - Replacement for #
« on: March 04, 2015, 01:22:48 AM »
Just bought myself a MacBook Pro to replace my Windows Laptop.

I used to use codes such as /h1#2/ to bring back a players name and team, on a MacBook the # key isn't the easiest to use (shift and 3 rather than just one button on windows), is there anyway I can use a different key on Mac to do the same?
Facebook - www.facebook.com/markingramphoto
Twitter - @markingramphoto
Web - www.markingramphoto.com

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: Mac - Replacement for #
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 05:10:55 AM »

I used to use codes such as /h1#2/ to bring back a players name and team, on a MacBook the # key isn't the easiest to use (shift and 3 rather than just one button on windows), is there anyway I can use a different key on Mac to do the same?

Hi,
I don't think there is another way. With time you will find so many advantages in using a Mac and PM, you will not miss this that much (I myself moved from a PC to a Mac in the past).
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi

Offline markingramphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Mark Ingram Photo
Re: Mac - Replacement for #
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 06:55:39 AM »

Hi,
I don't think there is another way. With time you will find so many advantages in using a Mac and PM, you will not miss this that much (I myself moved from a PC to a Mac in the past).
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi

Don't regret a thing, sure I will get used to it.  Definitely a vast improvement over PC, its so much quicker at ingesting, especially at HT of amatch when time is limited

Thanks
Facebook - www.facebook.com/markingramphoto
Twitter - @markingramphoto
Web - www.markingramphoto.com