Author Topic: problems with pm5 after using photoshop  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Martin Mooij

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
problems with pm5 after using photoshop
« on: April 04, 2015, 05:26:10 AM »
Hi there,
i am having problems when after using photoshop the pictures that I want to see in PM5 are not in the folder I installed it to after working on it in photoshop.
After I closed down PM5 and then re-open your program the file or files are there again.
Have you any clue whats going wrong. If  you working on 20 files after a sportmatch with a lot of stress for the deadline it takes to much time to review it in Photomechanic 5. I am you have an answer for me.
 I am working in Yosemite from Mac and use an macbook pro and air. In both the same problem occurs.
greetings,
Martin Mooij
Photo press Agency fotopersburo Martin Mooij
Alkmaar

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: problems with pm5 after using photoshop
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 12:23:57 PM »
Martin,

i am having problems when after using photoshop the pictures that I want to see in PM5 are not in the folder I installed it to after working on it in photoshop.
After I closed down PM5 and then re-open your program the file or files are there again.
Have you any clue whats going wrong. If  you working on 20 files after a sportmatch with a lot of stress for the deadline it takes to much time to review it in Photomechanic 5. I am you have an answer for me.
 I am working in Yosemite from Mac and use an macbook pro and air. In both the same problem occurs.

Have you tried using the Rescan command on the View menu?

-Kirk