Author Topic: Uploading Error after Update  (Read 1851 times)

Offline dawndowd

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Uploading Error after Update
« on: May 29, 2015, 02:10:29 PM »
I updated to the newest version of 5.  When I select an image and choose "upload" (am using the uploader for SmugMug) after 30 seconds or more, I get this message: 

Unable to upload because: Timeout waiting for account parameters from server.

I can't choose a gallery (only one is offered and it isn't the one I really want to use but it would do if I could get the upload DONE).  Near the lower section the information is:  "opening connection" and that doesn't change.  I've checked with my internet provider (in case there was a signal issue and there wasn't).  I can do all other normal "stuff" online.   I did a SmugMug "hero" chat yesterday and their end of the transaction seemed normal and stable  Their suggestions were good, I followed them and nothing has changed. I've used IE and Chrome.  I've cleared ALL cookies.  I've reset my router and modem. Any suggestions.

tstepp

Re: Uploading Error after Update
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 06:05:37 PM »
Hello dawndowd,

I am looking into this issue and will have feedback soon.

- Tim

Tony Support

Re: Uploading Error after Update
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 10:55:54 AM »
I updated to the newest version of 5.  When I select an image and choose "upload" (am using the uploader for SmugMug) after 30 seconds or more, I get this message: 

Unable to upload because: Timeout waiting for account parameters from server.

I can't choose a gallery (only one is offered and it isn't the one I really want to use but it would do if I could get the upload DONE).  Near the lower section the information is:  "opening connection" and that doesn't change.  I've checked with my internet provider (in case there was a signal issue and there wasn't).  I can do all other normal "stuff" online.   I did a SmugMug "hero" chat yesterday and their end of the transaction seemed normal and stable  Their suggestions were good, I followed them and nothing has changed. I've used IE and Chrome.  I've cleared ALL cookies.  I've reset my router and modem. Any suggestions.

Hello Dawndowd,

In the meantime you may want to reset PM to defaults.

Windows:

http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=8219.0

MacOS:

http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=8218.0

-Tony