Author Topic: Problems When Saving Stationery Pad - Winows 10  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Grumply

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Problems When Saving Stationery Pad - Winows 10
« on: August 07, 2015, 12:13:20 PM »
OK I did a stupid thing. - I upgraded to windows 10.

Now when I make changes to the Description / Caption in the stationery Pad, push the save and move to the next image, the caption is changed.

If I now exit Photo Mechanic, and look at that image the changes I made to the caption are no longer there, even I I reopen Photo Mechanic and look at that image again, the changes are gone.

Please held if you can, I suspect windows issue, specifically not alloeing me to make changes to the disk even though I have administrator rights.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Problems When Saving Stationery Pad - Winows 10
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 01:13:05 PM »
OK I did a stupid thing. - I upgraded to windows 10.

Now when I make changes to the Description / Caption in the stationery Pad, push the save and move to the next image, the caption is changed.

If I now exit Photo Mechanic, and look at that image the changes I made to the caption are no longer there, even I I reopen Photo Mechanic and look at that image again, the changes are gone.

Please held if you can, I suspect windows issue, specifically not alloeing me to make changes to the disk even though I have administrator rights.

Check the permissions on the files and the folders where you're working.

-Kirk