Author Topic: Sorting photos when changing label ratings  (Read 3496 times)

Offline whmcclary

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Sorting photos when changing label ratings
« on: August 28, 2015, 10:17:15 AM »
When I go from photos rated "1" to all photos the image I have selected is no longer selected on my Windows computer, it defaults to the first frame on the contact sheet.  On my Mac the selected image stays selected.  Is there a way to keep the selected image selected on the windows computer?  I need it to keep the selected image selected when editing action photos because sometimes I need to see the previous or the next frame to see the players numbers.  Having to scroll all the way through the images to find the one I was working in wastes a lot of time.

Thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Sorting photos when changing label ratings
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 01:13:03 PM »
When I go from photos rated "1" to all photos the image I have selected is no longer selected on my Windows computer, it defaults to the first frame on the contact sheet.  On my Mac the selected image stays selected.  Is there a way to keep the selected image selected on the windows computer?  I need it to keep the selected image selected when editing action photos because sometimes I need to see the previous or the next frame to see the players numbers.  Having to scroll all the way through the images to find the one I was working in wastes a lot of time.

Agreed.  This sounds like a bug in the Windows version.  What version of PM are you running, and what build number does it have?

-Kirk