Photo Mechanic > Feature Requests

PM for New iPad Pro

(1/5) > >>

Riton:
It looks that the new iPad Pro announced today may be an good alternative to the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. Adobe has created a new Photoshop for iPad so we need a new PhotoMechanic usable also on the new iPad !!!!!!!!!!

Is there a chance it may happens ??????????

Mick O (Camera Bits):
Hi Riton,

Thanks for the inquiry. We do see why that would be exciting, but no announcements about something like this are likely in the near future.

Regards,

-Mick

neil@dg28.com:
I was just about to make the same request - this looks like it will be a big hit and I'd love to see Photo Mechanic on this new platform too.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: neil@dg28.com on September 10, 2015, 02:21:17 AM ---I was just about to make the same request - this looks like it will be a big hit and I'd love to see Photo Mechanic on this new platform too.

--- End quote ---

The effort required would be similar to writing a version of Photo Mechanic for linux. (A tremendous amount of work.)  Catalog is our highest priority at this time.  I hope you understand.

-Kirk

MacUnix:
There is already a Photo Mechanic for iPad : http://photosinfopro.com/

Works perfectly in my workflow :
Shoot photo's->transfer to iPad using SD cardreader or EyeFi->sort and edit in iOS photos app or pixelmator->add IPTC in batch using PhotosinfoPro->export to server->work is live in archive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version