Author Topic: SimpleViewer export limiting to first 50 images  (Read 2526 times)

Offline Khatsalano

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
SimpleViewer export limiting to first 50 images
« on: September 22, 2015, 09:28:49 AM »
When I export a web gallery of 116 images using the SimpleViewer template in PM5 build 16268 with 'Use Flash' box not checked, the gallery displays only the first 50 images.  The exported image folder contains the 116 image files and the XML file contains data for all 116 images. If I check the 'Use Flash' box, all 116 images are displayed correctly in the gallery. In both cases, I have selected 'Use SimpleViewer Pro Settings' and set the 'SV-Pro SWF File' to point to the simpleviewer.swf file from SV-Pro v2.3.1.  I am running Win-7 Pro.

Is 50 images a hard limit or can that be increased?

Doug

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: SimpleViewer export limiting to first 50 images
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 11:56:57 AM »
Doug,

When I export a web gallery of 116 images using the SimpleViewer template in PM5 build 16268 with 'Use Flash' box not checked, the gallery displays only the first 50 images.  The exported image folder contains the 116 image files and the XML file contains data for all 116 images. If I check the 'Use Flash' box, all 116 images are displayed correctly in the gallery. In both cases, I have selected 'Use SimpleViewer Pro Settings' and set the 'SV-Pro SWF File' to point to the simpleviewer.swf file from SV-Pro v2.3.1.  I am running Win-7 Pro.

Is 50 images a hard limit or can that be increased?

PM doesn't appear to have any limit (that's why it generated all of the files and the entries in the XML file), but it may be that the code behind SimpleViewer does have a limit in its non-Flash implementation.

I looked at their website and only SimpleViewer Pro supports unlimited images.  I can't find what the limit is on their website for the non-Flash, non-Pro version.

-Kirk