Author Topic: Upgrade instal to version 6.0, build 6026, can't access catalogs  (Read 1511 times)

Offline aeratcliffe

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
After installing the upgrade, I can't access the active catalogs in Organizer. They are in red font with (!) after the name. I cannot click on the boxes under Search and Add/Modify. At the top of the Organizer page, it shows: Active Catalogs (Maintenance:2, Search:0, Modify:0). "Maintenance" is in a gold-like font. Is this a known issue, or should I be calling for support? Thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Upgrade instal to version 6.0, build 6026, can't access catalogs
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 01:39:57 PM »
After installing the upgrade, I can't access the active catalogs in Organizer. They are in red font with (!) after the name. I cannot click on the boxes under Search and Add/Modify. At the top of the Organizer page, it shows: Active Catalogs (Maintenance:2, Search:0, Modify:0). "Maintenance" is in a gold-like font. Is this a known issue, or should I be calling for support? Thanks.

You'll have to perform maintenance on your catalog(s).  From the Catalog menu, choose Catalog Management.  Then when the Catalog Management window appears, for each of your catalogs needing maintenance, click on the triangle that appears before the label "Maintenance".  Then click on the "Update Catalog Version" button.  It shouldn't take very long to perform the updates.

Then you can set your active catalogs.

-Kirk

Offline aeratcliffe

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 01:55:42 PM »
Thank you for the quick response, Kirk, all is resolved.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 01:58:49 PM »
You're welcome.