Author Topic: Keyboard shortcut for "Apply Stationery Pad"?  (Read 5189 times)

Offline dmc

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Keyboard shortcut for "Apply Stationery Pad"?
« on: May 31, 2006, 10:12:57 PM »
Maybe this is a dumb question, but is there a keyboard shortcut for applying the stationery pad to an individual image when its particular IPTC Info window is open?

The listed keyboard shortcut in the tooltip to the Apply Stationery Pad button — "copy checked field from stationery pad, CMD-OPT-C — doesn't seem to work. Actually, it seems to copy the fields from the current image to the stationery pad.

I've been using CMD-SHIFT-C and CMD-SHIFT-V to copy and paste to the clipboard, but it would be nice to have it come straight off the stationery pad without having to use the trackpad/mouse.

It's all about the keyboard shortcuts!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Keyboard shortcut for "Apply Stationery Pad"?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 06:49:39 AM »
Maybe this is a dumb question, but is there a keyboard shortcut for applying the stationery pad to an individual image when its particular IPTC Info window is open?

The listed keyboard shortcut in the tooltip to the Apply Stationery Pad button — "copy checked field from stationery pad, CMD-OPT-C — doesn't seem to work. Actually, it seems to copy the fields from the current image to the stationery pad.

I've been using CMD-SHIFT-C and CMD-SHIFT-V to copy and paste to the clipboard, but it would be nice to have it come straight off the stationery pad without having to use the trackpad/mouse.

It's all about the keyboard shortcuts!

Thanks for the heads-up.  I have fixed it for the upcoming 4.4.3.1 release.

-Kirk