Author Topic: Close all contact sheets at once  (Read 1023 times)

Offline mastix

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Close all contact sheets at once
« on: June 05, 2023, 09:01:41 AM »
Hi:
There is a long time I have not used Photomechanic. I was a v5 user. Now I have downloaded version 6 for the reverse geotagging. But i have still not solved how to close all contact sheets at once with one order. To accomplish this I have always close PM and open it again since v5 but it is quite annoying. Is there a way to close all contact sheets tabs without having to close the whole program?

Thank you

Cristian

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Close all contact sheets at once
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 09:17:36 AM »
Cristian,

There is a long time I have not used Photomechanic. I was a v5 user. Now I have downloaded version 6 for the reverse geotagging. But i have still not solved how to close all contact sheets at once with one order. To accomplish this I have always close PM and open it again since v5 but it is quite annoying. Is there a way to close all contact sheets tabs without having to close the whole program?

No, not directly with a single command.  You can, however, right-click on one of the tabs, choose "Close ALL BUT this tab", and then close the one remaining tab.

HTH,

-Kirk

Online ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 10:13:09 AM »
You can also use Command+Shift+W on a Mac and that will close the Photo Mechanic window without quitting the app. You'll get a warning about closing multiple tabs, and then you can open a new window with Command+N.

Offline mastix

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 07:53:14 AM »
Thank you very much for the tips . I use the key shortcut now.

Cristian