Author Topic: Upload from Photo Mechanic to Photodeck Website - error "No Response"  (Read 832 times)

Offline SandraMiner

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I am running Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 7102 (796dd4a) on MacOS Monterey 12.6.6. 

I uploaded from Photo Mechanic to Photodeck website gallery using File / Upload, settings limit file size to 3 mb to fit box 2200 pixels, resolution 100 PPI.  I uploaded around 3000 images, then I would get back 100's of errors (see screen shot), I then had to re-upload 8-10 times to get to the end job. I tried to upload directly from my laptop (rather than my NAS) to save an extra wireless connection. 

Why am I getting so many errors - it takes a LONG time to re-do and re-do the uploads on several galleries.

Sandra Miner

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
We haven't changed the Photodeck uploader in quite some time, and I just did some tests with our test account and it the uploads went through just fine. I'd guess there was connection issue to Photodeck at the time. I'd recommend checking with Photodeck to see if they are hearing about any one else having issues with uploading to their site.