Author Topic: Photo Mechanic 6, Build 7102 installed and PM chrashes after a few seconds  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
No, there is nothing that happens; it just crashes while sorting.
downgrading the graphic driver did not help. i am now downgrading to PM build 7086 and hope this helps

Update: The setup is not installing the older version of Bulid 7086. They are telling me I have a newer version.

this version seems to work. but why is the new version crashing?? Why is it put out when it does not work? on my laptop, exactly the same problem.

This theater cost me more then two hours of my time!!!!

To my knowledge you're the only person having these problems.  We have no problem browsing thousands of photos with no crashes.  We wouldn't put out software that crashes on our systems.

-Kirk

Offline threiner

• View Profile
it crashes on my Laptop and on my PC and my friend has it on his laptop the same theater. What i do not understand at all is that the crash reporter does not come up and there is no entry in the log. Very strange

Offline threiner

• View Profile
As i need to get it working downgrade to an older build, i wonder if this will be fixed? Last version in from 02/24 no update after this. I installed the new version again with the same problems, so I had to downgrade again.

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Thus far, you are the only person that we know of having this issue in over 2 months since that build was released. If there is something that we need to fix, we need your help in understanding the conditions which produce this issue. You can email us to set up a call, or you can call us at any time within our business hours and we can assist you.